Webb Roping Productions
Junior World Finals
Membership Application 2022
Webb Roping Productions is the sanctioned producer for the Breakaway & Tiedown Qualifiers for the
Junior World Finals that is held in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Las Vegas Convention Center in conjunction with the National Finals Rodeo each December.
To be eligible to qualify for the Junior World Finals -
All memberships MUST be purchased BEFORE competing in the qualifying event & MUST include:
1) Completed form
2) Submission of proof of age (Birth Certificate or State-Issued ID/DL)
3) Membership dues in the amount of $100
4) Sidepot paid for the qualifying event/per entry $50 paid separately
RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
I, the parent or guardian of the above participant, or I, a participant over the age of 18, herby request that the above participant be granted permission to enter Webb Roping Productions qualifiers for the Junior World Finals, enter the arena to participate as a contestant, and to compete for money, prizes, recognition, or reward. In consideration of granted permission to participate to enter the arena, chutes, pens, adjacent walkways, and other appurtenances, I, the undersigned, on behalf of the participant and for myself, my personal representatives, heirs, next of kin, spouses, and assigns, do hereby:
1. RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Webb Roping Productions, Junior World Finals, Las Vegas Events, all organizers, workers, sponsors, stock contractors, and arena owners/operators (all hereinafter collectively referred to as “the production team”) from any & all claims and liability arising out of strict liability or ordinary negligence of the production team or any other participant which causes the participant or undersigned injury, death, damages or property damage. I, the undersigned, jointly, severally, and in common, COVENANT TO HOLD the production team harmless and AGREE TO INDEMNIFY the production team and each of them for any loss, liability, damage, claim, judgment, or expenses that may incur arising out of any of the participant’s activities, participation, or presence at the event whether caused by the negligence of the production team or otherwise.
2. UNDERSTAND that the participant’s entry into the rodeo arena and/or participation in rodeo events contains DANGER AND RISK OF INJURY OR DEATH TO PARTICIPANT, that conditions of the rodeo arena change from time to time and may become more hazardous, that rodeo animals are dangerous and unpredictable, and that there is INHERIT DANGER in rodeo which we each appreciate and voluntarily assume because the participant and we choose to do so. Each of us has observed events of the type that the participant seeks to participate in. We further understand that the arena surface, access ways or lack thereof, lighting or lack thereof, and weather conditions all change and pose a danger to the participant. We further understand that other participants/contestants pose a danger to the participant, but nevertheless, WE EACH VOLUNTARILY ELECT TO ACCEPT ALL RISKS connected with the participant’s entry into the arena and/or participation in this event.
3. AGREE that this agreement shall apply to any incident, injury, accident, or death occurring during the Webb Roping Productions qualifiers for the Junior World Finals to be held beginning December 31, 2021, through November 30, 2022, and FOR A PERIOD OF TIME covering any statutory period in which a cause of action may accrue for minors or adults. All subsequent agreements and release documents signed by any of the undersigned shall amplify but shall in no way limit the provisions of this document. The provisions of this document may be cancelled by the undersigned by delivering to Jennifer Webb by certified mail, written cancellation of this agreement which shall be effective 24 hours after the date said cancellation is actually received. (Jennifer Webb, 3100 Deerfield Drive, Denton, Texas 76208)
4. I ACKNOWLEDGE that the participant is 19 years-old or younger, as of January 1, 2022.
5. I REPRESENT that participant is physically capable of participating and that his/her horse and other equipment is in working condition.
6. We/I AGREE to observe all rules and generally conduct ourselves in a safe and prudent manner while competing in the events.
7. We/I GRANT permission for the use of participant and all accompanying individuals’ names, pictures, videos, etc. taken during the event for any promotional materials, publications, or use on social media.
8. I CONFIRM that all information submitted is true & correct & understand that any false representation is grounds for disqualification & fees will not be refunded.
9. We/I AGREE that all decisions will be made by the production team. These decisions are not made lightly & cannot be appealed.
10. We/I GIVE emergency personnel, the participating hospital, and the physicians on the medical staff of the hospital, permission to administer NECESSARY emergency treatment for injuries participant may incur while participating in the Webb Roping Productions qualifiers for the Junior World Finals. We understand that each contestant must be, and is, covered by medical insurance. We hereby release emergency personnel, the participating hospital, physicians on the medical staff, and the rodeo sponsors from all liability.
WARNING: UNDER TEXAS LAW (CHAPTER 87, CIVIL PRACTICE & REMEDIES CODE),
A LIVESTOCK SHOW SPONSOR IS NOT LIABLE FOR AN INJURY TO OR THE DEATH OF A PARTICIPANT IN A LIVESTOCK SHOW RESULTING FROM THE INHERENT RISKS OF LIVESTOCK SHOW ACTIVITIES. WE HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, WE UNDERSTAND IT IS A RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS, WE APPRECIATE AND ASSUME ALL RISKS INHERENT IN RODEO.
Proof of Age is required to complete the membership application.
If you are unable to upload a file at the time of completing this form,
you MUST email the proof of age within 3 days to email@example.com.
Accepted forms of images: .bmp,.gif,.heic,.heif,.jfi,.jfif,.jpe,.jpeg,.jpg,.png,.tif,.tiff,.webp
Accepted forms of documents: ai,.cdr,.csv,.doc,.docb,.docx,.dot,.dotx,.dwg,.eps,.epub,.fla,.gpx,.ical,.icalendar,.ics,.ifb,.indd,.ipynb,.key,.kml,.kmz,.mobi,.mtf,.mtx,.numbers,.odg,.odp,.ods,.odt,.otp,.ots,.ott,.oxps,.pages,.pdf,.pdn,.pkg,.pot,.potx,.pps,.ppsx,.ppt,.pptx,.psd,.pub,.rtf,.sldx,.txt,.vcf,.xcf,.xls,.xlsx,.xlt,.xltx,.xlw,.xps
Thank you for completing your membership form for the 2022 season!You will receive an email verifying your membership once your payment is received.Blessings!